Soon after launching in 2012 as Singapore’s first interactive learning playground to offer high-quality role play in realistic environments, ‘The City’ became a leader in the market attracting kids, families and schools from Singapore and overseas to its first-of-a-kind experience. Finally, we came up with a compelling franchise program and looking for partners to expand locally and internationally.
A franchise system replicates the best practices of a business. This is why we have put in a lot of effort & thought into crafting a comprehensive franchise system that will guide you in the aspects of selecting a location, furnishing, operations, management and marketing. Look at these as the tools that will enable you to launch ‘The City’ in your territory.
Integrated & Ongoing Support
We do not only provide you with the tools to launch a successful ‘The City’ franchise, but we will also be there to support you from day one. From hands-on guidance in setting up the foundations of a successful ‘The City’ concept to marketing campaigns, we are there to make sure that ‘The City’ franchise takes off smoothly. This is our commitment to our franchisees.
Your growth is tied to our growth.To ensure that our franchisees are constantly growing and improving, we set goals and objectives that are aligned to ours. This way, we will be able to form a network of partners focused on the same objectives, and together we will grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the type of franchise offered by The City?
We are looking for Single Unit Franchisees to expandThe City concept in Singapore as well as Overseas Franchisees to grow our brand internationally.
2. How long is the term of the Franchise?
Our Singapore franchise is offered for a term of 5 years. Overseas franchises are on a case-by-case basis.
3. What is the Royalty Fee for the Franchise?
In Singapore Royalty Fee is 6% on monthly gross revenues. Overseas franchises are on a case-by-case basis
4. What is included in the Franchise Fee?
Rights to use The City brand and proprietary content/materials
Initial Set-Up Assistance:
– Site selection criteria and assessment
– Design and renovation specifications
– Operational support (Comprehensive manuals and training materials)
– Financial and Business planning
– Over 20 thematic activities & enrichment programmes tailor-made for The City
– Marketing support
– Initial training of staff
– Review and monitoring of operations
– Central marketing support (Social media platforms, Campaigns, Ads etc.)
– Ongoing improvements to the concept and content additions
What we are looking for in a Franchisee?
If you are passionate about children, able to have full-time commitment in the business and financially capable to invest, then this Franchise may be for you !
Contact us at email@example.com or +65 6250 6507 for franchise enquires. To expedite the process please download the franchise application form below, complete and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our Franchise Marketing Kit